[Trigger Warning: Sexual violence, play rape, etc.]My guide to Budget Lolita.
There are always two sides to a story. And in relationships, when things go awry, there usually isn’t just one person behind it all. Relationships are, after all, partnership, and one has a share of doing-things that needs to be equal to the other person (or people) involved. Contrary as this might sound, it’s also quite the same for BDSM. Sometimes one just has to sit down with a checklist of shortcomings to see why thingshVe been happening theway they are.
I am impulsive by nature and can be quite needy. Quite is actually an understatement. Lately, it’s dawned on me how little I’ve been taking care of my Daddy. I don’t know if it’s stress from suddenly working full time or plain silliness on my part, but lately I’ve taken to being pouty when I don’t get what I want, which ends in a cycle of being reprimanded and Daddy being sadface.
In the coming weeks, I’m going to be very very good and try and put Daddy’s kink needs above mine. Maybe, just maybe, things might get a little bit brighter.
damn it, these festive BDSM greetings are the bomb
boy tummies (◡‿◡✿)
boy butts (◕‿◕✿)
boy legs ◕ ◡ ◕
boy lips (ノ゜ω゜)ノ
boy hair (▰˘◡˘▰)
boy chests ∩(︶▽︶)∩
boy arms (◠‿◠✿)
boy everything (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
Sometimes, I want to give in to the scary stuff.
I’ve decided to write more personal posts on my blog, since I’ve been having some touchy feely difficulties lately and I’m in dire need of an outlet.
Care and feeding of Daddies:
1. Daddies may seem stalwart and invincible but often in the pursuit of providing for our Little Ones we need to be reminded to sit down/eat/sleep/breathe.
2. Daddies need praise. Often we act as a filter between you and the harshness of the world we want to spare you from. Telling us what a good job we are doing makes it all better.
3. Daddies need to be asked what they need sometimes :) Especially if your Daddy is a bit addled in the brain…
4. You are one of Daddy’s biggest sources of stress relief. Learn him. Interpret him. Let him know you delight in unwinding him.
5. Our community tends to tailor towards fun social activities where Littles get to interact with each other. It can be a bit different for Daddies. Encourage him to make friends with other Daddies when possible. We are a great support group for each other.
6. Play with your Daddy. Not just sexytimes. Try and understand his hobbies. Watch that bring out a smile in him.
7. He’s already wrapped around your little finger. Make that a safe stable place for him to be. Be the place he can retreat to as well.
8. When he does something manly…praise him for it. That goes right to our heads :)
9. Remind your Daddy why he is your Daddy. Do this periodically.
10. Always tell him the truth. Truth is the foundation of any solid relationship. Fibbing about getting into the cookies or where you hid his birthday presents do not count.
..I imagine this will not apply to every Big/Little relationship out there…but I hope it serves as a good reminder. Please feel free to spread this around and add your own take on things. I am sure I forgot many important issues (see number 3).
gotta take care of the Daddies (and Mommies) just like the Littles c:
Quite a nice list and of paramount importance to a successful DD/lg relationship. Kudos to whoever put this list together.
The “Hey Princess! Daddy needs you to do a few things for him ok?” post I made is running rampant currently. However, I would like to direction everyone’s attention over to the Bigs for a moment. We are often our own worst enemies when it comes to neglect. There is no better voice to put us back on the right path than that of our Little. A Big may not know how to ask for support when it is needed. Let this serve as a reminder that we are all human and DDLG is about partnership. I hope this reaches those who need to see it.
Always important to reblog :) ~Sweetest Sarah
I wonder if there are a few things on here that I can learn from. Most likely.